Who will say to NO to know some tips and tricks which will improve our productivity and also makes task simpler. In this article, we will discuss some important simple tips and tricks in Power BI to create Dashboards and reports.
5 Simple Tips and Tricks
- If we want to keep same visualization for multiple pages which is already designed in one page, just select that desired visualization and press CTRL+C and CTRL+V to copy and paste it on as many pages as we want.
- If the report consists of multiple visualizations and we want to copy all of them on a new report page then just press CTRL+A to select all and then press CTRL+C and CTRL+V to copy and then paste all of them on a new page.
- Before exporting the report, we can have a “Preview” of that report. Go to File > Options & Settings > Options > Preview features under Global option. This option is now available in Power BI Desktop.
- Want to display a report on Mobile devices and not sure how it looks like on mobile, go to the View tab in Power BI desktop and select the Phone Layout. The report will shown how it looks like on Mobile Devices.
- Managing Relationships between our data tables is an important one as it needs to be properly set. Here is the simple tip that if we can combine data columns from related tables into one chart, graph, or table, we can manage the relationships.
Here we discussed few simple tips and tricks in Power BI. I hope you all found this article much useful. Please share your feedback in the comment section.